Thursday 31 July 2008

The Best Place to Stay

It's not just about the shows! I also aim to give newcomers lots of general information about my city and welcome questions at any time.....

If you are looking for accommodation then you could do a lot worse than the Garfield Guest House.

I don't have much use for hotels and guest houses in Edinburgh, given that I have a flat here but I can recommend the Garfield Guest House. It's run by my good friend Martin and they even have their own blog where previous guests have left comments about the excellent service!

http://garfieldguesthouse.blogspot.com/2008/05/guests-comments-and-feedback-edinburgh.html

Main Site:

http://www.garfieldguesthouse.co.uk/

Although I haven't stayed the night, I have sampled breakfast on a number of occasions and the sausages are to die for! They also have great views of the castle and there are plenty of buses that will get you to the town centre in 5 minutes.

Call Martin on 552 2369 if you are looking to stay somwhere nice during the Fringe or beyond.

No comments: